Friday, July 27, 2012

Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters [2012] RMVB Ep 21 On-Going – ahmas87



Format : rmvb
Audio : Japanese
Subtitle : English [Hardsub]
Sub Group : Tv-Nihon
Release : 2012

Re-Encode by ahmas87
Source: TV-NIHON
The urban lives of the city now runs by a major power source known as, Enetron. An evil organization from a different dimesion called Vaglass aims to threaten the city by stealing the Enetron from it. Three warriors are chosen by theEnergy Management Center to be a group of elite heroes, known as Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, that will protect the city from any evil threat. Along with their partners known as BuddyRoids, they have to stop Vaglass from obtaining the Enetron from the city. Hero and villain alike battle alongside ‘roids’ that grow into giant ‘MegaZords’.
DOWNLOAD
Episode 01 I Episode 02 I Episode 03 I Episode 04 I Episode 05 I Episode 06 I Episode 07 I Episode 08 I Episode 09 IEpisode 10 I Episode 11 I Episode 12 I Episode 13 I Episode 14 I Episode 15 I Episode 16 I Episode 17 I Episode 18 I Episode 19 I Episode 20 I Episode 21

No comments:

Post a Comment